Sunday 27 March 2016

A BILLION DOLLAR DREAM














I have a billion dollar dream,
I have traveled through thought stream;
Am not talking of a movie film
This is what i see within...

My dream is to make life easy,
To encourage the weak and lazy,
To make their pain exit,
To overcome life's deceit;

My dream is to make people see
That there's nothing like limitation,
Only if they yield to temptation;
Definitely we will cut down "i can't" tree;

My dream is to create a landmark
I want to be a history maker,
I want to be a world shaker,
My dream is to hit the mark...

I want to be read on every history pages,
My name will live all through the ages,
That's why am cleaved to the rock of ages,
I have to faithfully pass through this stages...

I was sent on and errand;
So I can't turn around,
I must gain this ground,
My maker will be proud...

Its up to me to make this happen,
I have got my potentials sharpen,
I have long waited for me,
This time, this won't elude me;

I have to leave a legacy,
I want to create a tendency
For the young upcoming
To get to the line of finishing,


Am my father's son,
Am ready for this, am strong
I will fight head-long
I will make it under the sun.

I have one goal in this life
To be better than i was yesterday
Because i only got today
I want to lead a better, peaceful life!

I won't go to sleep
Until I reach my destiny's peak
This bridge, I must cross tonight,
Because tomorrow might not be mine;

I have a billion dollar dream
This is real inside of me,
I have  to make it a reality
That will last for eternity,

I have a billion dollar dream,
It's in my DNA,
It's how i was made,
This is real! my dream...

I have a billion dollar dream,
It's burning within me,
I just have to cross this sea,
This is what i see, it is a billion dollar dream.

All rights reserved (C) Osarodion I. Joseph 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment