Friday 4 November 2016

COMMITED TO MY REIGN

Life is a journey 
Its kind of a misery,
When we don't understand our purpose
Life is so bitter and sweet, and not always a rose!

Fight the good fight,
Stand tall, stand-up 
Decide, don't give-up
Take your dreams on the first flight,

Its within our power
To make this life beautiful
When we stand-out dutiful,
And fly so high and not stopping lower,

Some didn't labor for riches
While we struggled for pennies,
We never enjoyed the sweetness of life
We were always shot-out on the other side...

I can't wait to see the real beauty of life,
It's time, give me the minstrels seat
Let me sing, teach and feast!
My lyrics flying high, like a colored kite;

I see things differently
But am just a man apparently,
With a big dream; who won't settle for less
Who just want the best or nothing else;

I won't accept defect, because am a conqueror,
Am building my empire
I wasn't born a prince
But in me I see, a royal, noble emperor,

I made mistakes, I have fell many times on my face,
But that doesn't hinder me from running the race!
I want no trouble, I just want to set the pace
Like Abraham going to an unknown-chosen place.

You can judge me 
No offence, am living for me,
You Are coming for my throne
But you don't know how I trove...

They want to take my crown
But I got here on my own,
This is an era for change
I wrote that already, on my page.

Don't be afraid of this current economic raid,
There's so much strength in "us" and "we",
Lets together build a colorful future,
It's now we perfect our lives and others aid.

I won countless battles,
You may not appreciate this because I am black!
but am committed to delivering others from lack
indeed am taking my place in palaces...

Look at me, heart of a champion
See what am capable of, hit the clarion,
Speak of goodness and peace in the north
And bring good tidings forth.

The sun will always shine
Am always gonna do fine,
Walk pass the shadow of sorrow 
Am doing it today, I don't know of tomorrow

All right reserved (c) Osarodion I. Joseph 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment