Sunday 31 January 2016

I AM MY FATHER'S SON















They say:

Life is a race
a game of strife
be better than the man next door
I see it as a theme for the inferior

A man living a self-unknown life
the crowd define their life
by the thought of other people
they are weary, their minds feeble

They say:
I just want go get on with
my life and enjoy it
they took a wrong turn
for me i don't believe in rush

I see the contrary with my dreams
standing-up not for a community boosts
but impacting the people economy
with a pure-better philosophy

Indeed I am my father's son
am not scared of his fate, its fun
I have got his complexion
the handsome looks of his expression

I appreciate him for his reality
but his feelings used him
am the lower version of him
the firm stead of his agility

I incline my ears to his words
I analyse his do's and don'ts
finally I learned much more than he thought
but he still sees me as unlearned, that's fact

Yes he's right, am his son
trying to prove him wrong under the sun
now am hurt in pain and setback
because am still eating from his bank

But actually he's my dad
no fathers wants to be bad
even animal parents care
mortal men appears careless

Along that line the striving sets fights us
we are downcasted thus
we don't really understand
what it takes to reprimand

We battled for our helpless fate
and abadoned our hopeful faith
we just want to rush to our success
but don't wanna be pact of the distress

Why not learn from his mistake
be a Man and know what it takes
we don't get it right
because we can't put together the logistics

Our dreams cometh not
only if we could think for ourselves
now am worried of expectations
with series of examinations

Am battling with visible temptations
I think I found a cure to my malfunctions
calvary gave me my directions
indeed I am my father's son.

All rights reserved (c) Osarodion I. Joseph 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment