Thursday 21 January 2016

THE WOE OF WHY












Why is the woes of why so high
whenever I see my mother at 2.am cry
my tears from my check fly
and i sleep in anguish, thinking when will i soar high

Words nurtures hopes for the soul
I remember the lines of the navel of soul
after man erred, everything was woe
is there any joy left for the soul

Promises comes promising
easy words without committing
why do we console ourselves with lies
believing one day, we might rise

If all words of mouth are profitable work
leave me to the mic, I'll forever talk
but I walked through my mothers land
I found nothing, it was all like brown sand

A new day, a new month, a new year
still the same echoes we hear
there is no tears left to be shed
thoughts of why, heavy on our head

I have many questions to ask of why
why is life this way
why should we suffer this curse
we weren't there when they made the mistake

If  happiness is to eat bread
then count me out, because i have read
nothing changed when man eat angels bread
Until his majesty at calvary bled

Now am full of myself
thinking I can do it all by myself
how can i change the trend
only by grace can this transcend

After they shewed them the way to be saved
they still returned to their past lives as slaves
not considering the pain he faced
the grace lavished upon then wastes

Now I see the woe of why in scary eyes
It was for years sealed by the most high
woe unto the inhabitants of the earth
for the morning star is now death

He was the morning star
the beauty of godliness shines in him by far
but why did he changed sides
to become the father of lies

Among us the cursed walk
the congregation listen attentively to him talk
now i understand why he fell
his pride made him burn, just like saul as well

I can't work under this scorching sun
while am still very young
I understand why you sent your son
to finish the work, and make us strong

The prince of persia have taken over here
nothing is left for us who his proposal decline
he tame the others, and promised them fame here
but my eyes is fixed on a greater place, up there.

All rights reserved (c) Osarodion I. Joseph 2016




No comments:

Post a Comment